Tuesday 18 August 2009

Fantasy Premier League: Gameweek 2

Gameweek 1 went pretty well in the official Fantasy Premier Leage. My team scored 63 points!!

Stoke City defender Ryan Shawcross bagged the most points with a goal and a clean sheat. Didier Drogba came a close 2nd with 12 points, his two match-winners against Hull City. Wayne Rooney and Shay Given also contributed with 9 points each.

Moving forward, I just entered the team for Gameweek 2.

Four scheduled matches have been postponed, which means that only 6 matches will be included this week. A number of players in my squad would not be playing; so I am not expecting much this time around. I have resisted the temptation to make more than one change to my squad for the week; since one transfer is free, addition transfers cost points!

The only change I've made is Wigan's Charles N'Zogbia in for Phil Neville. Here's the squad for the week:



Think you can do better? Join the site, create your own team and join my league, the "Football Buff League". The code to join this league is 588956-273438

2 comments:

Cathal Breathnach said...

I had Shawcross too

Serial Blogger said...

So Cathal... what was your score for the week? :)
Do come over and join my league. The code is 588956-273438

Post a Comment