Saturday 22 August 2009

Fantasy Premier League: Gameweek 3

Oh boy! Gameweek 2 in the Fantasy Premier League was, for the lack of a better word, a disaster! My warriors scored 25 points only! :( And 10 of those were thanks to Frank Lampard!

But i still did better than what Manchester United achieved against Burnley wouldn't you say? Just kidding! The Man United fans know pretty well that this is just the beginning of the season. And so do I!

With that realization, I have entered my team for Gameweek 3.

Thankfully, the majority of my first-teamers are back after missing the action last week due to games postponed. Now that the full squad is available, I'd instruct everyone to watch out!!

Just a single transfer this week: Larson replaced team-mate McSheffrey who seems to be on his way out of Birmingham according to the latest transfer rumours. Drogba and Rooney still lead the attack. Shay Given is my captain for the week and I'm really hoping Manchester City would pull up the expected clean sheet against Wolves. Hmmm... I'd even bet on a goal-buffet for City (and hope Gareth Barry scores or assists every one of em!). Who's with me?

Here's the team:


Think you can do better? Join the site, create your own team and join my league, the "Football Buff League". The code to join this league is 588956-273438

0 comments:

Post a Comment